[gradsusr] Dimensions that Grads can operate

Jayakrishnan P.R prjayakrishnan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:57:41 EDT 2015

I have done the modification in this way. I verified it with original nc
file and it is OK. Now what I am doing is that I am not depending grads for
converting into binary. I am a little bit afraid. I am doing it with the
help of CDO and xconv. It is much easy. Also using the utility subset.tcl
it is possible.

Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R
Project Scientist-C
National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting
Earth System Science Organisation
Ministry of Earth Sciences
A-50, Sector 62, NOIDA -201 309, INDIA
Mob: 09496026547