[gradsusr] Wrong result when plotting hoop shapes

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com yaqiang.wang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 07:32:37 EDT 2015

At present, the GrADS interface does not draw polygons with more than one ring properly (http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/shapefiles.html). You can try other sotwares such as ArcGIS or MeteoInfo to plot hoop shapes.

Regards
Yaqiang

Dr. Yaqiang Wang
Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences (CAMS)
46, Zhong-Guan-Cun South Avenue
Beijing, 100081
China

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com