[gradsusr] Wrong result when plotting hoop shapes

Oriol Ciurana uri at uriens.cat
Tue Apr 7 05:53:24 EDT 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to plot shapes around some islands to mark the coasts. I have
created a shapefile with all the shapes but I get a wrong result when
trying to plot a hoop shape around a small island, all the shape is filled
by color, the center of the island too. Only the coast should be filled,
not the island, and I'm wondering if this is a GrADS bug or there is
something that I'm doing in the wrong way. The result is attached in the
mail.

Thanks in advance,

Oriol Ciurana