[gradsusr] binary for wgrib2 for OSX 10.7

Wesley Ebisuzaki - NOAA Federal wesley.ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 25 16:16:10 EDT 2014

Roger,

(1) Have you tried the makefile that comes with wgrib2?  Seems to work with
v10.9

  a) I received an email that OSX 10.9.5 compiled using the makefile that
comes with wgrib2.

  b) Grace Peng (UCAR) has these compiling hints for OSX Mavericks using
      the makefile that comes with wgrib2.

http://rda.ucar.edu/datasets/ds083.2/software/wgrib2_install+.txt

(2) The makefile comes has some hints how to change it
     for OSX based on really old emails.

BTW the makefile requires gnu-make which on some machines is called gmake.

   Wesley Ebisuzaki