[gradsusr] Fwd: station data plotting

Ahmad Samman aesamman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:52:40 EDT 2014

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it.
The code worked perfect, but it writes the same output in .txt. How am I
going to plot the data without the .ctl and .dat files? How can I make them?

Also I looked at the link you provided and tried to do the same thing
yesterday but it did not work (or I did not how I guess).

Regard, Ahmad

--------
Regards,
Ahmad