[gradsusr] cannot load CO-OPS Great Lake NetCDF datasets

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Tue Sep 16 16:44:43 EDT 2014

Hi Herb,

You'll need to generate a data descriptor file for this.  Note that this
model output
is on a rectilinear grid (lat/lon) and sigma-coordinate (vertical), so
even with a
descriptor file you will need to make some approximations.  On the plus
side you
should be able to use the template option to get time-series if needed.

Jim