[gradsusr] Wind Arrow

Olivier TRECA otreca at me.com
Sun Oct 19 06:11:23 EDT 2014

Hello,

My name is Olivier and I’m from France. I use GrADS to make the maps which describe the weather and the migration of the birds.

Could see my map on this site :

http://www.chasseurdemigrateurs.com/meteo/view/2014/10/19 <http://www.chasseurdemigrateurs.com/meteo/view/2014/10/19>

The wind is important but I don’t have found how to make cute arrows and so I use the streamlines. But I’m not happy.

What I want to make is small arrows when the wind is light and big one filled for example in red when the wind is stronger.

I think it could be possible drawing a rectangle and a triangle at the right place and with the right size… but I’m not aware with this type of manipulation.

If somebody could help me !

Many thanks

Olivier TRECA
otreca at me.com