[gradsusr] improving the quality of output files

Kyle Clem Kyle.Clem at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Nov 25 03:08:16 EST 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any way to create high resolution output files in grads. I use standard 'gxyat filename.png' (or .jpg); The figures look good, but they aren't spectacular, especially when making them larger (stretching in a powerpoint slide, for example). I was just wondering if there was any way to increase the quality of the output file.

Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.

Cheers,
Kyle

Kyle Clem, M.Sc.
PhD Student
School of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences
Victoria University of Wellington
Cotton Building, Room 222
kyle.clem at vuw.ac.nz