[gradsusr] Standard deviation of an area

Sourabh Bal sourabhbal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:45:54 EST 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried with the following
'reinit'
'open SSt12.precip.lon-lat.allssws.ctl'

'x1=1000*24*60*60*(aprl+aprc)'
while (count<1)
'set t' count
'define area=aave(x1,lon=120,lon=180,lat=-90,lat=90)
'd area'
'enable print figure1.zonalpre120-180E.mf'
'print'
'disable print'
'!./gxeps -c -i figure1.zonalpre120-180E.mf -o
SSt12.preci.120-180E.all.ssws.eps'
count=count+1
endwhile

but does not yield my result.

After running the script there is no error but the eps file produced is
blank.

Actually I want zonal average over longitude (120 to 180). The plot would
be X as time ( t=1 to t =21) and Y as latitude (90N to 90S). More over I
also want calculate statistical significance (t test values) over this plot
( may be in shaded).

Please help me

Sourabh