[gradsusr] Ocean mask on grads

Robert Macnee robert.macnee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:10:04 EST 2014

Hi All,

I want to overlay an ocean mask on a medium resolution projection.

I have found instructions on the website (ftp://cola.gmu.edu/grads
/scripts/basemap.gs) but it says I need extra files in order to run the
basemap.gs script to mask the ocean.

When I click on the download links provided, it just takes me to another
webpage with the script listed (ftp://grads.iges.org/grads
/scripts/lpoly_mres.asc).

Can anyone tell me how to download this script and where to save it to in
order to run the basemap masking script? I am running Grads on Windows.

Thanks in advance,

Robert