[gradsusr] Lapse Rates

PHILBERT LUHUNGA philuhunga at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 04:15:28 EST 2014

 Dear Daniel hope you will need to loop the two scripts, please when you manage to loop the two script to create one lapse rate profile share with me the technique to loop the scrips, thank you
AS EVER
LUHUNGA

Philbert Modest Luhunga
University of Pretoria
Department of Geography,Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Private Bag X20 Hatfield 0028 South Africa
Tel +27 (0) 12 420 5164
Fax +27 (0) 12 420 6385
Mobile:+ 27826228060