[gradsusr] unit conversion -

Júlio Barboza Chiquetto julio22 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:55:50 EDT 2014

Dear Arlindo,

Thank you for your answer.

I thought there were more complicated calculations involved in this
procedure and that it would be necessary to write an equation in GrADS,
that's why I sent an email to the list.

Thank you,

Júlio B. Chiquetto,
Doutorando em Climatologia pelo Programa de Pós-Graduação em Geografia
Física da Universidade de São Paulo.

PhD Student in Climatology at the Post-Graduation Program in Physical
Geography of the University of Sao Paulo.