[gradsusr] Fwd: Problem in using ARWpost Skew-T script

abbas mofidi abbasmofidi at gmail.com
Tue May 20 00:38:22 EDT 2014

Dear GrADS Users,

 I apologize for cross posting but I thought I might have more luck with a
response at this time.

I'm using a grads script (skew.gs) which is available in ARWpost package to
draw skew-T diagram with WRF outputs. The script is nicely draws the plot
but I have problem setting the temperature and dew-point sounding lines in
which they start from their actual levels (in my case from 1200m above sea
level), not from 1000 mb.

 I wonder if someone have used the same script and could kindly point me to
the line in which I shall modify to get the accurate plot.

 Many thanks in advance,

Abbas

 --

   __       _

(    )    (   )
    (    )    (   )
   ( __
)
_
(
_
_
)

*Abbas Mofidi,  PhD.*
Assistant Professor of Climatology
Dept. of Geography,  Ferdowsi University of Mashhad,
Azadi SQ., Mashhad, Iran. Postal Code:  9177948974
*Tel*: (+98)  511 879-6832    |    *Fax*:(+98) 511 879-4144
*Email*: abbasmofidi at um.ac.ir ;abbasmofidi at gmail.com
*Home-Page*: http://abbasmofidi.profcms.um.ac.ir/