[gradsusr] Problem in using ARWpost Skew-T script

abbas mofidi abbasmofidi at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:21:57 EDT 2014

Dear GrADS Users,

I'm using a grads script find in ARWpost package to draw skew-T diagram.
The script is nicely draws the plot but I have problem setting the temperature
and dew-point sounding lines in which they start from their actual levels
(in my cases from 1200m and 1500m above sea level), not from 1000 mb.

I wonder if someone have used the same script and could kindly point me to
the line in which I shall modify to get the accurate plot.

Many thanks in advance,
Abbas