[gradsusr] OpenGrADS 2.0.2.oga.1 available

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Fri May 16 20:53:22 EDT 2014

All,

   After a long hiatus, we have upload to sf.net builds of the OpenGrADS
Bundle Version 2.0.2.oga.1:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/grads2/2.0.2.oga.1/

  There you will find builds for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.This release
includes all the features found in COLA's latest 2.0.2 release,
complemented by the OpenGrADS extensions.  For more information on the
OpenGrADS Bundle consult:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_the_OpenGrADS_Bundle

   Please consult the NEWS and ChangeLog files for additional information.
In particular, this release includes a new Poisson solver based on
spherical harmonics and a TLE file based orbital masking.

  Please notice that there will be no OpenGrADS release for GrADS 2.1.a1.
Instead we will be releasing an OpenGrADS bundle corresponding to GrADS
2.1.a2 soon after COLA releases this version.

  Enjoy!

     Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva