[gradsusr] open multiple files in sequential order

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Fri May 16 18:53:52 EDT 2014

If these file are descriptors for sequential data files, you could make
a single .ctl file that accesses all the data files, then reference that in
your shell script.  Use the first .ctl as a starting point, then add in
a line
OPTIONS template
and change the DSET line to contain substitutions.  Check this page
for details: http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/templates.html

Jim