[gradsusr] Multiple netcdf files in one control file

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Mon May 12 15:11:11 EDT 2014

Mehwish,

I think the problem is your file names contain different decades, so in
your .ctl file where you have:

DSET  cru_ts3.21.%x31.%x30.tmp.dat.nc

the %x3 will be the same.  For example, the first time through the
substitution will be 197, or

DSET cru_ts3.21.1971.1970.tmp.dat.nc

One way around this would be to instead use chsub:

DSET ^cru_ts3.21.%ch.tmp.dat.nc
CHSUB     1  120 1971.1980
CHSUB 121  240 1981.1990
CHSUB 241  360 1991.2000