[gradsusr] Data Request Error: Error for variable

Sridhara Nayak sridharanayakiitkgp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:59:50 EDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
May I request to help me to solve the following error in GrADS.

I want to plot hourly rainfall. But while plotting I am getting error as
follows:

Low Level I/O Error:  Read error on data file
  Data file name = /data/data11/sridhara/20C/%y4%m2/rain_131x121.dat
  Error reading 8 bytes at location 42654520
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'rain'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = rain

Sincerely
Sridhara

--
Sridhara Nayak
Centre for Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences;