[gradsusr] Why have widgets been disabled in v2.1.a1

Tim Marchok - NOAA Federal timothy.marchok at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 14 15:36:22 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I noticed this in the "Features" section of the ChangeLog for GrADS v2.1.a1:

>      * The widgets (buttons, drop menus, and rubber bands) have been temporarily disabled

I hope the plan is to re-enable the widgets with the next release? I
have an interactive GrADS script for plotting TC tracks and intensities
that is built entirely around the use of buttons, menus, drop menus and
rubber bands (see attached).  Obviously, it does not work with GrADS v2.1.a1

Thanks,

Tim

--
Tim Marchok