[gradsusr] Fwd: png dimensions for Google Earth

Scott Shipley wxazygy at wxanalyst.com
Tue Mar 4 06:44:11 EST 2014

Fernando:

I have adjusted your kml (ground overlay) to the correct lon,lat bounds
for the image you provided (attached). Since the image appears to be in
the geographic projection, it maps into GE just fine.

Your lon,lat boundaries appear to be correct for this image, but not for
the image with a border included.
Suggest that you find a way to crop the border, which is 111 pixels left
and right, and 55 pixels top and bottom, from your original 618x800
pixel image.

-scott