[gradsusr] GFS Ensemble Precipitation Probability

Perry, Aaron @ LSC Aaron.Perry at lsc.vsc.edu
Thu Jun 19 09:43:29 EDT 2014

Good Morning All,

I'm currently trying to get GFS Ensemble Precipitation Probability to display in GrADS.

What I've been doing, which clearly hasn't been working, is downloading each of the individual files (e.x. gepqpf.t12z.pgrb2_24hf102) and then concatenating them into one GRIB2 file, then running g2ctl/gribmap. I can't seem to get anything to display in GrADS and I was wondering if someone might have had a similar issue in the past and would be able to comment.

Onward and Upward,

Aaron D. Perry
Atmospheric Sciences
Lyndon State College