[gradsusr] GrADS not plotting WRF output west of Prime Meridian

Jonathan Wynn Smith jwsmith9 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:15:32 EDT 2014

Hello:
How do I get my WRF v3.5.1 model simulation to plot west of the Prime
Meridian?  My domain is 44 W to 30 E and 22 S to 22 N.  I have
attached a figure that shows the iniability for grads plot beyond 0 E.

This is the case for a couple versions of grads: 2.0.1 and 2.1.a2

I have also attached the script and ,ctl file that I am using for this plot.

Jonathan

--
*Jonathan Wynn Smith, Ph.D.*
jonathan.smith at noaa.gov
301-683-0500
Postdoctoral Research Associate
National Academy of Science/National Research Council Associateship
NOAA/NESDIS/STAR/SMCD, #2844
5830 University Research Ct.
College Park, MD 20740-3818

*Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have
done for us. - Isaiah 26:12*