[gradsusr] plot the gridpoints of a wrf output file

Lyndon Mark Olaguera olagueralyndonmark429 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:06:10 EDT 2014

Hi Stephen,
It worked,..Is it possible to view also the gridpoints on the nests and
view at the same time in grads?How can I do that?
I opened two ctl file (one is the parent and the other is for the nest) but
it does not show the change in gridpoints of the nest ?
any idea.
thanks for the help

*Lyndon Mark P. Olaguera*
Assistant Instructor