[gradsusr] reg: CTL path

एन नरेंद्र रेड्डी nelli.narendra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 13:26:48 EST 2014

I am not able to open the .ctl files which are existed in other than

C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\SampleDatasets

I tried to creat separate folder in the same path
ex:C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\SampleDatasets\narendra\test.ctl
 and tried to open but it is not working.

I am finding difficulty in keeping all my ctl files , gs files in same
place.

Please suggest.

When I was using Linux. I used to change the directory whereever my ctl
files are there and then just open it.

Ex: !cd C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\SampleDatasets\narendra
open test.ctl

This is not working in Opengrads.

--
Regards,