[gradsusr] Problems with plotting

Eric Altshuler ela at cola.iges.org
Wed Jan 29 22:40:38 EST 2014

Dear Jose,

Looking at the contour values, it seems like you have the wrong undef value. Try using:

undef -9.99e8

See if that helps.

Best regards,

Eric L. Altshuler
Research Scientist
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
253 Research Hall, Mail Stop 6C5
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA