[gradsusr] Random Problem Running GrADS in Batch Mode

Joey Woodson instantweathermaps at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 01:01:10 EST 2014

Are you sure you don't have a problem with your server's hard drive? I
would get that checked first... in my own experience (which is quite
atypical as I'm manipulating close to 2 million files every day), I have
had to have a hard drive changed out about every year, and the warning
signs were errors similar to what you are experiencing (followed quickly by
e-mails from an automated S.M.A.R.T. stats reader I have set up to tell me
when the drive is almost gone).

http://www.instantweathermaps.com