[gradsusr] Filling entire plot area issue..

L.B. bcbass2989 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:27:28 EST 2014

Hmmm, yeah I got frustrated trying to do the same. It seems you must use a
polar stereographic projection to use mpvals - which I didnt particularly
care for. Maybe this is something that can be fixed with the next version
of GrADS. Somehow redo the drawing system, or allow you to crop.

*William (L.B.) LaForce*
Meteorologist
Central Michigan University '13
www.tornadoinsanity.com