[gradsusr] how to convert curvilinear grid format to regular grid format

진종훈 jinjonghun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 23:26:05 EST 2014

Dear Anubhav,

I have no script with this case.
But, CDO can be used to convert the NC grid. (
https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo )
If NC file contains correct information of projection, just type a command
line.

cdo remap,r{NX}x{NY} {INPUT_FILE} {OUTPUT_FILE}

If it needed, you can set the type of NC grid to curvilinear with "setgrid"
operator for correction of projection.
Please refer to manual of COD for more details.

Jonghun