[gradsusr] combining netcdf files as single file

PHILBERT LUHUNGA philuhunga at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 23:40:20 EST 2014

 Hi every one. I have 10 netcdf files, with data having different time span. Example file A have data from 1970-1975, file B have data for 1976-1980, file C 1981-1986, ...., to file Z  with 2000-2005I would like to have single file with time span 1970-2005, and display the variables from 1970-2005. I have tried one trick but failedI wrote'sdfopen A.nc''sdfopen B.nc''sdfopen C.nc''set t 1 last''d precip'the script display precipitation data for file A only. I there any method where I can combine the files and display the variable for the entire time span???I am using windows,
AS EVER
LUHUNGA

Philbert Modest Luhunga
University of Pretoria
Department of Geography,Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Private Bag X20 Hatfield 0028 South Africa
Tel +27 (0) 12 420 5164
Fax +27 (0) 12 420 6385
Mobile:+ 27826228060
Email address: philuhunga at yahoo.com