[gradsusr] fwrite command problem

Zaib-un- Nisa zaib.envsc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 14:37:58 EDT 2014

follow these steps

'set sdfwrite d:/timeseries/NC2/relv_sep2008.nc'   % define the directory
and nc file name as you like

'define relv = relvprs'   % type the name you want on left side and the
actual name of variable on the right side

'sdfwrite relv'           % this will convert data format into nc

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:44 PM, ekwezuo chukwudi <chukwudiekwezuo at gmail.com