[gradsusr] fwrite command problem

ekwezuo chukwudi chukwudiekwezuo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:44:18 EDT 2014

i have been playing around with GrADS  for some days now, so am still a
beginner. I have a monthly data of precipitation fpr 109 years , I want to
calculate the annual  total variation for a particular station, am
expecting to see 109 temporal points instead it displays 1308 points, pls
ineed help on how to write the correct code
then i tried to use fwrite command, the .nc file i created cant be read by
Grads, can some one hassist me with the right way to use this command in
windows operating system.
thanks.
Ekwezuo, Chukwudi.
Graduate student, Department of Geography,University of Nigeria, Nsukka