[gradsusr] CFSv2 forecast grib file under grads

sushant puranik sushantpuranik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 06:10:40 EDT 2014

Hi Ousmane,

Are you able to read the CFSV2 forecast data with grads? Because I am
facing same problem as earlier mentioned by you. If you are able to read it
with grads then please tell me how to make it work for me also.

Thanking you

Regards

Sushant

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Ousmane Ndiaye <ousmane at iri.columbia.edu>
wrote:

> I sent this without answer. Here is the new (rewritten) question :
> I want to use CFSv2 grib forecast file with grads (v2) anyone has ever did
> so ?
> Ousmane

सुशांत पुराणिक
वातावरणशास्त्र व अवकाशशास्त्र विभाग,