[gradsusr] Counting calculation in the grads command line

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Thu Aug 14 04:11:05 EDT 2014

let's try:

D TEMP shows you temperature for 1 month

D CONST(TEMP,1) shows you a constant field with value 1 on the grid of
TEMP

D MASKOUT(CONST(TEMP,1),TEMP-293) shows you the same constant field but
ONLY where TEMP exceeds 293K

if you have 12 months ...:
D SUM(MASKOUT(CONST(TEMP,1),TEMP-293),T=1,T=12)
shows you the number of months exceeding 293 during the year

it should work
bye bye
Davide