[gradsusr] calpuff model output in ascii matrix to grib format

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com yaqiang.wang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:12:23 EDT 2014

I have no experience to write grib file although I have done some job to decode it. But it's easy for me to convert the data to GrADS binary or netCDF data formats which can be used in GrADS software.

Regards
Yaqiang

Dr. Yaqiang Wang
Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences (CAMS)
46, Zhong-Guan-Cun South Avenue
Beijing, 100081
China

yaqiang.wang at gmail.com