[gradsusr] Error: EOF analysis in Grads

Sunil Kumar sunilkumar.atmos at outlook.com
Mon Aug 11 02:08:57 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I am doing EOF analysis by using eofgrads in windows 2007. The data I am using is the daily APHORDITE precipitation data set from 1951 to 2007. When I run the script there is an error like this;Syntax Error: Invalid Operand'eofudf' not a variable or function nameDISPLAY error: Invalid expressionExpression=eofudf(precip,20,12,-1,70,precip_)eof.gs: First call of eofudf returned Error. STOP
Can any one tell me how can I solve this problem?Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
GreetingsSunil Kumar PariyarKathmandu UniversityNepal