[gradsusr] opening multiple files at a time

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Fri Apr 18 13:15:40 EDT 2014

Please see the documentation on variables and expressions -- they show you how to specify the file name assoicated with a variable and how to build an expression for the calculation you describe. --Jennifer

http://iges.org/grads/gadoc/variable.html
http://iges.org/grads/gadoc/expressions.html
On Apr 9, 2014, at 7:32 AM, HIMA BINDU wrote:

> Dear Sir/ Madam,
>                          I want to open  two .ctl files at a time in the script and I want to subtract the mean wind from one file to individual wind from another file. Please help me with script..
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Hima Bindu

Jennifer M. Adams
111 Research Hall, Mail Stop 2B3