[gradsusr] problem to read variable( Error reading 18 bytes)

Noelia otero noeli1680 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 02:42:47 EDT 2014

Hi!

I created a ctl from a matlab fiel (after convert it into a *bin and then a
ctl).
I am having some problems to read the variable and I don't understand the
problem (I have never seen this error before):
I can open the file, but when I tried to read it, I get:
Low Level I/O Error:  Read error on data file
  Data file name = RCOR_mod_MIROC5.ctl
  Error reading 18 bytes at location 432
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'reg'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = reg

My ctl seems like that:

DSET RCOR_mod_MIROC5.ctl
UNDEF -999
TITLE reg y corr para sahel
XDEF 18 LINEAR  -20 2.8
YDEF  7 LINEAR  0 2.8
ZDEF 2 LEVELS 1 2
TDEF 10 LINEAR jan1961 1Mo
OPTIONS yrev
VARS 2
reg  0 99 EOF
cor  0 99 EOF
ENDVARS

(they are correlations data).

Any idea about that?? Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Noelia