[gradsusr] netcdf point (station) datasets in grads

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Tue Oct 29 14:28:29 EDT 2013

Ghansham:

If you follow CF-1.6 for discrete geometries, you should able to open
the data set in GrADS, but you will have to write a data descriptor
file.  The CF-1.6 convention is to have variables with single
dimensions, and I believe GrADS (as well as other client tools) needs to
have lat/lon dimensions.

Jim