[gradsusr] netcdf point (station) datasets in grads

Ghansham Sangar ghanshamsangar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:47:21 EDT 2013

R/Sir
Is it possible to open point datasets in netcdf format following CF
conventions (see discrete sampling geometry in cf metedata conventions1.6
document available online). I could not find online documentation regarding
same. I am using grads 2.0.2. The dataset is satellite derived wind vectors
having relevant fields (ucomp,  vcomp, wind speed, Windows direction,
latitude, longitude,  date/time of each observation).
Ghansham