[gradsusr] netcdf - descriptor file ctl

Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki ukm.yunus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 22:43:11 EDT 2013

I think the error is in the tdef line, when I used xdfopen to template
files that can be used with sdfopen, I used
tdef time 5 linear Jan2000 1mo
The 'time' term addition refers to the variable used in the sdf file. I
have seen netcdf file using 't' instead of time, so it may be different for
your case. You can also see what term your .nc files are using by using
ncdump.