[gradsusr] printim particles traj

Martin V. Mathew vmartinmathew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 23:22:32 EST 2013

Hi Antonella,

The script I sent you earlier reads coordinates of the trajectory from text
files. An example of such a text file is attached with this mail (longitude
in first column and latitude in second column). The script uses functions
subline and subword to read data from the text files. Such functions are
not required read data when the data is in binary station data format.

The script I sent you earlier will not require extensive modification if
the trajectory data can be written in text file similar to the attached one
(you may have to add a third column for time). I can help you If you find
it very hard to tweak the script.

regards
martin