[gradsusr] About my problem to extract data to text format from nc file

Jaya Pudashine letterjaya at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:19:17 EDT 2013

Dear Kishore,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have tried your method which you have
told. But I have to use those data in hydrological model. Isn't it possible
to convert output nc file to text/csv format file which we can read from MS
Excel ?

I need output data in this format

Date                    Tasmax

Regards