[gradsusr] calculating the trend for summer seasons

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:24:56 EDT 2013

hi,

You may also use the following example script to plot time-series for
your precipitation data.

t1='1june2012'
t2='30august2012'
   'set time 't1' 't2
    'set gxout bar'
    'set bargap 25'
    'set barbase 0'
    'set vrange 2''set ylint 2'
    'set ccolor 4'
    'd precip' (or your var name)

This will plot a bar-chart for 3 months of the summer in the year 2012
only. The attached plot is just as an output example.

Mohsen