[gradsusr] calculating the trend for summer seasons

Luis Blacutt luis.blacutt at gmail.com
Wed May 15 12:49:24 EDT 2013

Hi Gürol,

You need to know what your variable names are, you will find it by tiping
q file
then you can use simple powerful tools, such as
d ave(variablename,t=initialtime,t=finaltime,timestep)
that in your case might be t=6, t=408, timestep=12, that will calculate the
average for june for the whole period (1979-2012), and so on

Best regards
Luis