[gradsusr] Selective display when using gxout vector and gxout stream

Muhammad Yunus Ahmad Mazuki ukm.yunus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 08:56:53 EDT 2013

Hi,

When gxout contour and shaded is used, one can use set clev and set set
ccols to display levels that are only interested in and set the colours as
well. One application of this is one can create a plot where values below
certain point will not be displayed, such as displaying only zonal wind in
the range of 30 m/s to 40 m/s.

What I would like to know is, is it possible to control the  display of
gxout stream and gxout vector in this way as well. I know the plots will
have some unplotted paches, but my purpose is to highlight only certain
areas only. I'm trying to plot anomalies in vector and stream, and would
like to filter the anomalies, so that only values that are bigger than 3.0
(example) will be plotted. Has anyone try this before?

Yunus.