[gradsusr] Plotting Advection of Relative Humidity

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.gov.it
Fri Mar 22 05:13:17 EDT 2013

sorry but I'm afraid Advection of Relative Humidity does not exist ...

I suppose you would like to plot
      * a graph with Relative Humidity and winds overimposed, or
      * Moisture Advection

If you are looking for the last one see "Advection Functions" on
http://opengrads.org/doc/udxt/libbjt/

hoping it may help
bye bye
Davide