[gradsusr] WRF Output Error on GrADS -Entire Grid Undefined

Khetsiwe Khumalo theregoesthecat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 21:11:12 EDT 2013

Dear GrADS users

I am trying to display WRF output on GrADS and I get an Error - Entire Grid Undefined for all variables
WRF was run successfull, with no errors.

Attached is my ctl file.

I have tried doing the trouble shooting provided in the WRF manual (removing the second line option byteswapped ) but with no success.

Is there anyone who could know what is the problem?

Thank in advance
Khetsiwe
"Every human being represents hands to work, and not just another mouth to feed. ..."