[gradsusr] Plot max hybrid levels

Marcos Tesouro Montecelo marcos.tesouro at meteogalicia.es
Wed Mar 13 12:39:24 EDT 2013

Hi Davide,

it works fine. I was trying to do the changes in the grib2ctl.pl, but I
don't get create the new ctl with it.
One question, you can only define one z level, either pressure or
hybrid, can't you?
Thanks a lot.
Regards, Marcos
---
Firma MeteoGalicia
MeteoGalicia
      Dr. Marcos Tesouro Montecelo
      Dpto. Predición Numérica e Investigación
	Rúa Roma, 6
15.707 Santiago de Compostela
	Tel: +34 981 957 462
Fax: +34 981 957 466