[gradsusr] how to rotate figures

krishnamohan krishmet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 23:12:31 EST 2013

Hai Laura,

You can use the following method in grads for printing eps image

'enable print test.gmf'
'd variable'
'print'
'disable print'
'!gxeps -R -i test.gmf -o output.eps'

the -R in gxeps will make the figure rotate 90 degrees. You can use this
eps file direclty in latex

regards

krishnamohan

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Mohsen Soltani <soltani.clima at gmail.com>wrote:

> Laura;
>
> You can also use "Adobe Acrobat" to make outputs from .ps or .eps files in
> *e.g.* JPEG. It's faster and easier!
>
> Yours,
> Mohsen
>

> --
> Best Wishes,
> (Mr.) Mohsen Soltani
> Climatology Grad Student (M.Sc.),
> Faculty of Geography, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
> Tel: (+98) 9119772934
> e-mail: soltani.clima at gmail.com
>

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Daniele Gandini <
> daniele.gandini at arpa.piemonte.it> wrote:
>
>> Laura,
>>
>> you can try with software like Ghostview or Ghostscript which are
>> suitable for managing .ps or .eps files.
>>
>> Bye
>>
>> Daniele Gandini

Krishnamohan.K.S
CSIR Research Fellow
Department Of Atmospheric Sciences
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Cochin,India