[gradsusr] problem in displaying variables

Ricardo Hallak hallak at model.iag.usp.br
Sat Mar 2 17:25:07 EST 2013

Dear T.,

according to the suggestion below, you have to run gribmap in a GrADS Window, calling the gribmap program from the GrADS prompt.
So, open your GrADS terminal as usual and, after all, type:

ga> !gribmap -iv <file>.ctl

Check if there is some strange message in the output of the gribmap process.
In case of success (that is, without any complaining in the gribmap output messages),
gribmap will create a index file that will "map" the grib variables for GrADS.

After that, you will be able to display variables (I hope!).

Regards,
Ricardo

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 10:25:10 -0800 (PST), Saulo Carvalho wrote